1. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts (Winston Churchill).
2. Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.
3. A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.
1. “Always carry a knife with you just in case there’s cheesecake, or you need to stab someone in the throat” – General James (Mad Dog) Mattis
2. Be a doer not a trier. Failing with full commitment will always teach you more than simply going through the motions.
3. We only have one shot at this life, so stop taking everything so serious and get weird.
1. Assess. Correct. Move Forward. Don’t dwell on mistakes. You hardly ever get it right the first time.
2. If you’re going to show up – SHOW! Enthusiasm and a smile go a long way.
3. Take unsolicited opinions with a grain of salt unless they’re going to cut you a paycheck.
1. Servant Leadership: “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” ~ Mohandas Gandhi
2. Resilience: “Life is not so much what happens to us as it is how we respond to what happens to us.” ~ James C. Hunter
3. Attitude: “Your environment is a merciless mirror of you. Want to change your environment? Change your attitude of mind and watch your environment begin to shift to reflect your new attitude.” ~ William James and Earl Nightingale