If one more person told me to “think more positive dude” or “you’re too young for depression” I would be writing this from the inside of a state prison.
The good news is that I can say in this moment I’m comfortably writing this from the comforts a Southern Porch Swing on a beautiful spring day.
⚠️SHOUT OUT TO MY MILLENIAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS⚠️
We are tire kickers by design, we grew up with ACTUAL cheat codes to our video games, drank Baja Blast and I can honestly say with an open heart, consumed enough 5 Layer burritos from Taco Bell to plug my colon for a decade.
YET HERE WE ARE.
The only problem is they never taught us 2 things.
1.) how the ever-loving f*ck do I pay my gosh damn taxes
2.) Ugh, my emotions govern my life how do I interact with them in a healthy way
Only a higher power can help you with number 1 however when it comes to understanding the brain and our emotions I’m here to help.
I’ve been researching neuroscience, and neuropsychology my entire professional life. I’ve spoken to stages over 20,000 and I’m honored to have worked with over 1,500 individuals to help them navigate mental health from a functional and practical level.
Motivation is surface level and if you’ve ever tried to scuba dive in a kitty pool you end up finding the depth faster than anticipated.
I”m here to keep life enjoyable and help you find yourself for yourself. Not for mom or dad, husband or wife. FOR YOU!
You came into this world with a gift to share and I want to get that cat out of the bag.
I work in 3 domains.
1. BRAIN REGULATION
– meant to balance the stress systems so you can literally think better.
2. EQ aka Emotional Intellgence
– the highest-paid employees and best entrepreneurs are those with a high EQ score, the good news that your ability to become emotionally aware has no ceiling.
3. Tools for GSD (GETTING SH*T DONE)
– there is lots of motivation out there. LOTS and I’m here to help provide you with research and tools that I know work because I’ve found the research and trialed it myself
If this sounds like a party you wanna bring nachos to I’m here with the charcuterie board.
My name is Dr. Chris Lee and I support this message.