I’m Beth Zabiegalski (Zab-uh-gul-ski), I use she/her or they/them pronouns, and I am a gender nonconforming white female.
As your Adventurous Living Guide, Certified Human Potential Coach (CHPC), and Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF), I’m here to partner with you to make lasting transformations in your mindset and physical life.
I do that in a variety of ways, with 5 key guiding principles to our work together:
1. Simplify. Tear life as you know it down to the studs so that you can build it back up in a way that is true to you, and nobody else.
2. Connect. Get clear on who you are, what you want, and where your place is in this world as you form a vision and commitment to it.
3. Play. No more failure, no more set outcomes. Create a process for continued experimentation, learning, and joy.
4. Experience. Dive into the fullness of your life by being willing to embrace change, uncertainty, and all emotions that come with it. This is true, raw, beautiful humanity.
5. Transform. Once you’ve tasted life this good, there’s no going back. This whole process is hard, scary, and uncomfortable, but this is the place where it’s all worth it.
I want to work with you as your Adventurous Living Guide if you are engaged, motivated, inspired, and committed to showing up in a more powerful & aligned way in your life. I want you to come ready to explore possibilities, shed the old narratives that defined you, open up new doorways for you to create lasting transformation, and break out of the cage you’ve built around your life.
If you’re ready to make real change, I’m ready to talk with you. Let’s get started.